BBQ bargains you can’t live without this summer!
27th July 2018
With the temperatures set to rise in Salford again this week, we can’t help but dream about clocking off for a weekend of BBQ food and lazy lounging in the garden. To help you make the most of the heatwave, we’ve put together a few of our favourite seasonal finds, all of which you can buy right here at Salford Shopping Centre.
A garden oasis…
The climate in Britain is feeling pretty tropical, and it’s the perfect excuse to turn your garden into a slice of paradise. Curl up in the sun with a book, go for a doze in a gently swinging hammock or get the whole family outside for dinner al fresco!
- Collection Metal Hammock, Argos, £59.99
- Round Charcoal BBQ, Wilko, £10
- FSC Wooden Patio Set 4 Seater, Wilko, was £120, now £80
Hot off the grill…
There’s nothing as tempting as the smell of a BBQ on a hot day. Chucking a few steaks on the grill is easy in theory, but with it can be difficult to keep everyone happy! Thankfully, both Iceland and Aldi have a fantastic range of veggie and vegan choices, so whether it’s a beetroot burger or a rack of ribs you’re after, we’ve got it covered.
- Red Hot Chilli Chicken Thighs, Iceland, £3
- Appleby’s Smoky BBQ Ribs, Aldi, £2.99
- No Bull Burgers, Iceland, £2
The finishing touches…
If you’re hosting a garden party and you want to go the extra mile, you don’t need to spend a fortune to make your outdoor space feel special. Go with cute table accessories and soft lighting for a soothing atmosphere, but make sure there’s something for the kids too!
- Mason Jar Glasses, Homebargains, £0.59p
- Clear Solar Light Bulb 6pk, Wilko, £10
- Intex Inflatable Mystic Unicorn Spray Pool, The Works, £25
We hope you get the chance to soak up some sunshine this weekend; happy grilling everyone!