About Salford Shopping Centre Charity Partnership
Salford Shopping Centre is one of the leading shopping destinations in Salford, welcoming over 135,000 shoppers each week. The centre is home to several leading brands including Wilko, Home Bargains, Boots, Iceland, Aldi, Pure Gym, Costa plus many more.
Salford Shopping centre is looking for a new local charity partnership, to run from the end of May 2019 until March 2020. The chosen charity will be given the opportunity to fundraise at events in the shopping centre, will be promoted via the centres website and social media channels, and be highlighted to retailers as a local cause that they could support.
The charity partner will be chosen by the public through an online vote, which will take place in May 2019.
In order to be considered, charities must meet the following criteria:
- A not-for-profit charity
- Have a UK Registered Charity Number
- Located in the Salford area – with activities directly benefiting the people of Salford
- Have staff and/or volunteers able to attend regular events and fundraise
- Have existing branding and marketing materials, for example; pop-up banners, information leaflets, branded collection buckets etc
The timings for the Salford Shopping Centre Charity Partner search are as follows:
- 1st May Initial call out for charities
- w/c 15th May Charity research and shortlisting
- 20th May Final shortlist of three announced and public vote launched via social media
- w/c 27th May Successful charity informed, and media announcement made
If this sounds like an opportunity that your charity needs, please complete the form below to be considered for the Salford Shopping Centre Charity Partner!
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Neha Patel at email@example.com