Christmas Gift Guide
6th December 2018
We know shopping for the whole family can be really difficult at times, so here at Salford Shopping Centre, we have tried to make your life a little bit easier by putting together a Christmas gift guide for him, her and for the little ones.
- Skullcandy Set In-Ear Sport Earbud, A&A Sports, £29.99
- Lynx Gold Trio with Floating Speaker, Wilko, £7.50
- Ice Hockey Game, Peacocks, £7
- Farah Hale Slippers, Wynsors, £12
Boys toys are something you never grow out of and that’s why we’ve included a few gadgets in our ‘for him’ selection. This Lynx set is a great gift on its own, but it also comes with a bonus portable, waterproof speaker. Plus this ice hockey game is going to be great fun to play with over the festive period.
- Wilko Margarita XL Glass Set, Wilko, £8
- Soap and Glory Pink Credibles Gift Set, Boots, £10
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Set, The Fragrance Shop, £29
- Dirty Dancing Stacking Mugs, Argos, £15
Whether it’s fancy margaritas or fun fragrances, there’s something for every lady in your life in this selection. We really love the idea of these dirty dancing stacking mugs with the very best quotes from one of our favourite all-time classic movies.
FOR THE KIDS
- Mystery Slime Bug Box Challenge, The Works, £10
- Lilac Mermaid Tail Blanket, Peacocks, £10.50
- Monopoly Junior Electronic Banking, Argos, £18.99
- Winter Penguin Soft Toy, Card Factory, £3.99
Every child is asking Santa for slime this Christmas and The Works has a slime to suit everyone, including this mystery slime bug box challenge. Also, Junior Monopoly has had a revamp, it now comes with electronic banking! Plus, who could resist these adorable penguins from The Card Factory. A perfect stocking filler!
Fancy winning all of these amazing gifts? Head to our Facebook page to enter in our fantastic Christmas giveaway!