Halloween must haves at Salford Shopping Centre
17th October 2018
Halloween is just around the corner, but do you have your costume ready?
Fear not, Salford Shopping Centre has everything you need for your special event. Whether it’s a house party, trick or treating or even a school event, we have something for every occasion.
- Peacocks Kids Black Dragon Fancy Dress Outfit, £14
- Pep & Co Baby Bodysuits, from £1.50
- Boots, Mix It Halloween Fake Blood, £2
No matter what age, we all love to get into fancy dress. Costumes can be cute, fun or totally terrifying! Peacocks and Pep & Co have some great ideas for the kids, including this dragon outfit and even baby grows for your little pumpkins.
However, if you fancy something spookier, Boots have a great range of affordable fake blood to make any costume creepy.
NO TRICKS, JUST TREATS
- Wilko, Barratt Sharing Bucket 450g, £2.75
- Home Bargains, Rainbow Drops (Case of 8 x 80g Bags), £2.72
- Greggs Halloween Treats Range, varying prices
Halloween is one of the only times of the year we can eat plenty of sweet treats and not feel guilty! Stocking up for the inevitable trick or treaters is a must, and what better way to do that than with a multipack. Wilko and Home Bargains are a great go-to for big bags.Greggs have an amazing range of baked goods if you’re hosting a party. They have cupcakes, biscuits, doughnuts and even spiced pumpkin coffees!
- Wilko Mystical Confetti 30g, £1
- Poundland Halloween range, starting from £1
- Card Factory Halloween Party Decoration & Tableware Bundle – 86 Pieces, £10.99
Need some last-minute decorations for your Halloween get together? Poundland have a great range of decorations available including this mysterious light up, talking mirror. Putting on a feast? Napkins, paper plates and banners can all be found in this fab dining set from The Card Factory.
So pop down to Salford Shopping Centre to grab all of your Halloween goodies as it will be ooOoover before you know it!