Providing an unbeatable service to parents and children at Salford Shopping Centre for more than 50 years, Mal’s Schoolwear is one of Manchester & Salford’s longest-established, independent school uniform & PE kit retailers.
Inside their impressive new shop within the external perimeter of Salford Shopping Centre (on Pendleton Way facing Tesco), you will find a great range of plain and branded (with school logo) school uniforms and PE kits. The store carry stock for their Schools all year round and use British-made garments wherever possible.
In addition, Mal’s carries a select range of practical workwear, sportswear and seasonal leisurewear, for adults and children alike, including pyjamas and onesies at Christmas and summer dresses in Summer. They are now also able to offer a screen printing and embroidery service.
Supplying all their logo school uniforms officially (ie. with the full backing and support of the school) and now kitting-out the third and even fourth generations of the same family with quality, affordable uniforms, it’s clear to see why Mal’s are number 1 for uniforms in Salford!
Keep in touch with Mal’s on social media for the newest arrivals in-store, the latest special offers, competitions and more, as well as finding out all the ways in which Mal’s gives back to the local community, and how you can get involved.
Mal’s Schoolwear officially supply uniforms for:
- The Albion Academy
- All Hallows R.C. High School
- Oakwood Academy
- Irk Valley Community Primary School
- Larkhill Community Primary School
- Lower Kersel Primary School
- Primrose Hill Primary School
- River View Primary School
- St. John’s C of E Primary School
- St. Joseph’s R.C. Primary School, Ordsall
- St. Paul’s C of E Primary School
- St. Sebastian’s R.C. Primary School
- St. Thomas of Canterbury R.C. Primary School
- St. Luke’s C of E Primary School
- The Friars Primary School
- Willow Tree Primary School